Saturday, September 29, 2007

As dreams sat beside me,
I began to ignore,
Smashed to smithereens,
My courage refused to show.

I craved and cried,
And now I began to ignore,
The few steps between us two,
Always never seem to go.

It is a struggle to show,
But I began to ignore,
The effort to unite, is daunting,
Perhaps, since it might be unsure

As dreams instigated to leave,
I began to ignore,
The loss I would endure,
With nothing to hold

I tried and dragged,
And now I began to ignore,
The piercing those ideas,
Will never be able to bestow

They could have been my own,
But I began to ignore,
The dreams left unclaimed,
Free, leaving me vain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh finally an update!

R. Charlotte said...

Uhm, I was looking for a blog called "Dreams in Darkness". Where is it? O_o

Rude Awakenings said...

this is it !! thats the name of my blog! :)